Bam! Kapow! Smash!
Wildcats to the rescue! Join the University of Arizona (UA Faculty Fellows & SAEM/AISS) and unmask your inner superhero to raise funds for the Arizona Assurance Program!
Race Day: Sunday, February 18
3 PM Check-in begins, raffle and cape sales begin
3:30 PM Group warmup starts
4 PM Fun run start
5 PM Raffle and cool down
Location: UA Mall (stage area, near the Student Union)
Registration Cost: The event is FREE to participate, but a tax-deductible donation of $10 or more per participant is suggested.
Other Event Details:
• Superhero themed, so bring your sidekick and come dressed in all the spandex you wish!
• Pre-registered attendees get 2 raffle tickets upon arrival.
• First 250 heroes to check-in will receive a FREE superhero mask!
• Course = 5 laps around Old Main and down to Cherry Ave. Each lap, you will receive a sticker on your bib (provided at check-in)!
• Water and light snacks will be provided.
• Bring cash for day of superhero accessories!
• Raffle prizes available to win - $1 per ticket or $5 for 6 tickets! Raffle prize giveaway will begin at 5:00 PM and you must be present to WIN!
About the Arizona Assurance Scholars: The program was created to increase the number of low-income, Arizona residents attending and graduating from the University of Arizona. AZA provides both financial aid and support services; both of these work together to retain and graduate students. This is achieved through first-year transition programming, leadership building, career development, graduate/professional school preparation, and preparing for life after college. Learn more HERE.
Are you interested in donating a raffle prize or have other questions?
For any disability related accommodation to ensure your full participation please contact: