04/1/17 ACCT Practitioner Level 1 Test
acct practitioner test-out *only a test - no formal instruction
Certifications are crucial to acquire and maintain for all employees who maintain and run any of your activities or challenge course structures. Safety practices and standards are gained through our certification process.
A practitioner can be certified at each level as a site specific certification or a full certification. A site specific certification is valid only at the course that the practitioner was trained at. A full certification follows a practitioner to other courses where similar systems and program equipment are utilized.
To Participate in this Testing Facilitators will need to be previously trained in:
- Implementing and adhering to all ESI and ACCT procedures.
- Inspecting all equipment and hardware at regular intervals as well as before every use.
- Overseeing clear and concise technical procedures are utilized at all times during program operation.
- Utilizing proven practices and procedures, facilitators will provide the participant with a supportive place to try beyond his/her preconceived limitations.
- Know the importance of defining goals and expectations before an activity period begins.
- Initiating a discussion or debriefing session following each activity period. These discussions are essential for helping participants to understand how they can take the lessons just learned and incorporate those lessons into their everyday life.
ACCT Certification Training and Testing
As an Accredited Vendor Member of ACCT, ESI offers a series of Trainings and Testing options for those professionals seeking their Level I, II, or CCM certifications. This can lead to a high return on investments as a Level II or CCM lasts for multiple years. These trainings follow the guidelines set forth in the ACCT 8th Edition.
4/1/17 ACCT Practitioner Level 1 Test: Session 1
To take this test you must:
Be at least 18 years oldSend an updated ACCT Profile and Resume to email@example.com by March 25, 2017.
Possess all staff competencies including core, technical, and facilitation competencies.
Possess a minimum of 40 hours of training from a qualified person
To Re-certify: Your ACCT Portfolio must document 50 hours of challenge course delivery experience in the previous year; or take 16 additional hours of training and retest.