Course images are available in the Image Galleries.
Low Ropes Course
- Help newly formed groups become teams
- Enhance communication across functions and departments
- Build confident and ethical leaders
- Help seasoned leaders mentor others and practice new skills
- Teach groups to use what they learn
- Make leadership and teamwork enjoyable and invigorating
- Embrace "Challenge by Choice" to insure participants with all levels of physical ability have opportunities to engage in activities
- Help physically dispersed or virtual teams create cohesion
Teams work together to complete various physical and intellectual challenges on/near the ground using props, planks, buckets, telephone poles, etc.
High Ropes Course
The high ropes course will accomplish many of the same things as a low ropes course, the difference being that the high ropes course takes participants up a cargo net and through a series of at-height challenges (walking across wires, moving as a team from one platform to another, etc). The high ropes course includes a zip line.
Indoor programs are provided for any group that would be best-served by a program held indoors or at an alternative location (such as a school, business, or on-campus training).
These programs use a variety of portable props to create a series of challenges that require teamwork, communication, and problem-solving.
For more information please contact:
Phone: (520) 626-4443