STUDENT RECREATION CENTER (SRC)
- All patrons must access the facility through a check-in desk. Spectators are allowed entry if accompanied by a member.
- Food and drink is not permitted in activity areas. Water is permitted in activity areas in a sealed non-glass container.
- Tobacco products or alcohol are not to be consumed in any Campus Recreation facility.
- Patrons are not permitted to use Campus Recreation facilities under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- All youth must be accompanied by a parent / guardian unless participating in a structured Campus Recreation youth program. Leaving minors unaccompanied in the facility, or area of the facility, may result in loss of privileges. Minors are allowed access to spectate Monday-Friday, but must be accompanied by a parent / guardian the entire duration. The parent / guardian who is accompanying the spectator minor must be spectating with the minor.
- Pets, with the exception of service animals, are not permitted at any Campus Recreation facility. Service animals may be denied access to the facility if there is a threat to the health or safety of others.
- Appropriate attire is required at all times. This includes wearing a shirt and non-marking soled shoes. Swimsuits and swim footwear are limited to the Aquatics area.
- Per University policy, the use of personal wheeled vehicles (bicycles, skateboards, scooters, hoverboards, etc) is prohibited in University buildings, unless required due to a disability.
- All weapons and firearms are prohibited.
- Photography/Filming is not permitted without prior approval from Campus Recreation administrative staff.
- Campus Recreation programs and classes have priority in all spaces.
- Disorderly conduct, inappropriate behavior, abuse of the facility, equipment, or staff and/or disregard for Campus Recreation rules may result in immediate dismissal from the facility. Additional sanctions may apply.
- Campus Recreation staff members have the final say in policy interpretation and enforcement. Failure to comply with any of the policies may result in temporary or permanent loss of Campus Recreation privileges.
- Campus Recreation staff members will deny anyone access to the facility to anyone that has been suspended from any of Campus Recreation Programs.
- The Department of Campus Recreation is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal belongings.
- Use of informal activity spaces when not scheduled/reserved is first come, first serve.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to use the weight room.
- Athletic apparel including shirts, athletic shorts or pants, and closed toed/closed heel athletic shoes are required to be worn. Jeans, slacks, or studded clothing is prohibited on upholstered equipment or on any cardio seats.
- Personal items, including but not limited to backpacks, gym bags, purses, racquets, and basketballs are not permitted in the Weight Room.
- Please maintain control of your weights at all times. Weights may not be dropped or thrown.
- Use of chalk is not permitted in the Weight Room.
- Safety collars must be used on Olympic bars at all times, and bumper plates must be used for Olympic lifts.
- Please do not place hands, feet, or equipment on the mirrors, windows, or walls.
- Please limit time on cardio equipment to 30 minutes when others are waiting.
- Weights and other equipment may not be removed from the Weight Room.
- Please wipe down your equipment after use and return weights, bars, and benches to the appropriate areas and/or positions.
- No outside personal training. Organized groups of 5 or more people may not work out together.
- No unsafe or damaging modifications of the equipment, such as stacking boxes, putting weight plates on pins on cable machines, etc.
- Non-marking, closed-toed/heel athletic shoes are required.
- Hanging on the rim and nets is not permitted.
- When courts are in demand members should utilize a waiting system that allows other teams and individuals to participate.
- Campus Recreation staff is responsible for set-up and take-down of all court equipment to include dividers. Only authorized personnel are permitted to adjust court equipment. Members may visit the Equipment Checkout Desk to request alternate equipment setups.
- Please walk or run in the direction that the sign indicates.
- Keep slower activity to the outside lane of the track.
- Stretching, sitting, or spectating is not allowed on the track.
- Throwing or dropping items to or from the track is not permitted.
- Spike shoes, turf shoes, boots, sandals and open-toed shoes are not allowed.
- A/V equipment may only be accessed by Campus Recreation staff. Groups without a reservation must provide their own A/V equipment.
- Shoes must be non-marking.
- Please do not place hands, feet, or equipment on the mirrors.
- Any workout equipment located in the rooms is only to be used during Campus Recreation programs.
- Protective eyewear is strongly recommended.
- Non-marking athletic shoes are required.
- Court reservations can be made at Equipment Checkout and online up to 24 hours in advance and cannot exceed one hour.
SAND VOLLEYBALL COURTS
- Lights can be turned on/off at the Weight Room desk.
- Players must rinse/brush sand off body prior to re-entering the facility.
- When courts are in demand members should utilize a waiting system that allows other teams and individuals to participate
- No sitting/standing on boulders.
- Shoes required.
- No items in fall zone (wood chips).
- Right of way to climbers above.
- Spotters recommended.
- Use of this facility must be specifically approved and scheduled by Campus Recreation.
- Glass containers and use of complex under the influence of drugs and alcohol is prohibited.
- Smoking or use of other tobacco products is not permitted.
- Pets and animals other than service animals are prohibited.
- No golfing in the complex.
Lockers/Lost and Found
LOST AND FOUND
- Inquiries about lost items can be made at the Equipment Checkout desk.
- The Weight Room desk also has a lost and found, and the items are taken to Equipment Checkout every night.
- If you find an item you believe to be lost, please turn it in to Equipment Checkout or the nearest staff member.
- More valuable items such as cell phones and wallets will be put in our safe, which is cleaned out by UAPD every Wednesday morning.
- If your item is claimed by UAPD, you will need to contact them to reclaim your lost item.
- Belongings left in day use lockers will be cleaned out once the facility is closed for the evening.
- Locks that are cut will not be replaced.
- To reclaim belongings, go to Equipment Checkout.
- A $6 charge is required to reclaim belongings.
- Items will be kept 30 days, and then are donated or discarded.
- We do not keep toiletries, beverages, or sweaty clothing.
- When a patron puts any belongings in a day-use locker, that locker is then claimed. If another patron puts a lock on that locker, their lock will be cut. Campus Recreation is not responsible for cut locks placed on an already-claimed locker.
- If a patron causes a lock to be cut that does not belong to them, they will be responsible for replacing that lock.
- Campus Recreation is not responsible for lost or stolen items. We encourage you to lock up your valuables or leave them at home.