Meet me at the REC - 2017
Monday, August 21, 6-8 pm
Sitton Field @ UA Campus Recreation
Meet Me at the REC is THE back-to-school party held on the first day of class to welcome students to the new school year. Students (first year, graduate/professional, international, and transfer) along with UA Staff and Faculty attend to meet new friends, get involved on campus, connect with local businesses, and enjoy the free food, giveaways, demos, and music! Check out Meet Me at the REC from 2016:
In 2016, Meet Me at the REC had:
- 2,500+ students attend
- 40+ University of Arizona student clubs/organizations participate
- 30+ University of Arizona Club Sports participate
- Across Campus Marketing:
- Residence Life
- New Student Orientations (First Year, Transfer, Grad/Professional, International)
- Wildcat Welcome Week
- UA BookStores
- UA Student Unions
- Advertising with logos of Supporting Sponsors reach:
- Digital Displays - 28K+ Impressions
- Banner Display - 28K+ Impressions
- Social Media - 53K + Reached
- Daily Wildcat Ad - 125 rack locations on and near campus
- Digital Newsletter - 3,500 contacts / 38% open rate
Check out 2017 Sponsor Opportunities:
Register ONLINE to participate:
Q: How do I sign my business up to participate?
A: Sign up online HERE, once the Outreach Department receives your registration, we will follow-up with a contract and invoice.
Q: How do I pay for my sponsorship?
A: Sponsorships can be paid via check or credit card. If paying with a credit card, Campus Recreation will take payment via phone or in person.
Q: Does my business need a Certificate of Insurance?
A: Yes, you will need to provide a Certificate of Insurance that includes: $1,000,000 of Commercial General Liability, $1,000,000 Commercial Vehicle Liability, Worker's Compensations, Statutory Requirements. If there are any concerns, contact Heather Kleeman.
Heather Kleeman, Sr. Outreach Coordinator