Campus Bicycle Station - A partnership with UA Parking & Transportation Services
Need help with your bicycle? We have the solution . . .
Students and employees can receive FREE bicycle related services from our campus Bike Station located just east of the Bike Valet. Hours of operation are Monday - Thursday from 10AM - 2PM (Excluding University Holidays). The Bicycle Station is operated by Parking and Transportation Services in Partnership with Outdoor Rec.
THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE OFFERED AT NO CHARGE
- Bicycle Registration (help recover your bike in the event it is stolen).
- Bicycle Assistance (assistance with minor bike repairs/problems. Restrictions apply - depending on availability of supplies, or work load at time of request).
- pump up your tires/check pressure.
- flat tire assistance.
- rim brake adjustment.
- seat adjustment.
- handle bar adjustment/correction.
- cable adjustments.
- other minor bike repair/assistance.
- Bicycle related material - maps/brochures/flyers/events information.
- Bicycle safety class information - excellent classes for the novice to the enthusias
- Friendly service by Outdoor Rec's Student Bike Mechanics!
Basic Mechanic Classes, Bike rentals, Trips and other Fee Based Services
- Fall 2018 Basic Bike Mechanic Courses: Coming Soon
- Sedona Fall Mountain Biking Trip: Come join Outdoor Rec on a fully supported Mountain Bike Trip. Details and Registration at: https://rec.arizona.edu/activity/overnights-and-expeditions
- Mountain Bike and Road Bike Rentals: Want to try your hand at mountain biking but don't have a bike? Do you have a burning desire to conquer Mt Lemmon on a road bike? We can help with that! We have all the gear to outfit your pursuits. Details can be found at: https://rec.arizona.edu/OutdoorRentalCenter
- Minor* Bicycle Repair: If the Bicycle Station doesn't have the parts don't fret. Just buy the part and we can install it for you for a $5 service fee.