The REC: M-R 6a-10p* | F 6a-9p* | Sa 8a-8p* | Su 11a-10p*
NorthREC: M-R 3p-10p | F 3p-9p | Closed Weekends
*Pool closes 1 hr. earlier
~Hours subject to change~
Are you interested in coaching F45 at Campus Recreation? Join us for our in-house training at The Rec (1400 E. Sixth Street) to learn some of the fundamentals of coaching a successful F45 class. Upon completion and a successful demo, participants can be hired as an F45 Coach Trainee or F45 Coach for the Department of Campus Recreation.
Also, please answer the questions below and e-mail your responses to firstname.lastname@example.org(link sends e-mail). We have a limited number of spots for the training and you will only be considered if you complete both the application and the questionnaire. If you are selected to participate in the training, there will be a $20 charge.
1. Expected graduation date:
3. What interests you in becoming an F45 Coach at Campus Recreation?
4. What qualities do you possess that you believe will be an asset to you as an F45 Coach?
5. What do you think will be the most challenging aspects of coaching F45 based on your personal weaknesses?
6. Are you available for the entire duration of the F45 training weekend? The training will run from 8-5p on Saturday, March, 20th and 12-5p on Sunday, March 21st.