Campus Recreation believes in a holistic approach to health and wellness. An active, healthy lifestyle is a lifelong pursuit and the first step starts with our students at The University of Arizona. Recreation participation significantly impacts student success and achievement by increasing retention rates, improving focus and concentration, enhancing social connections/interactions, and providing for a more well-rounded and engaged educational experience. Our students benefit directly from Campus Recreation’s programs, services and facilities.
Through a diverse menu of programs and classes, activities, and open recreation opportunities, Campus Recreation meets the wide-ranging needs of the UA student body. Our community center approach—with its educational, physical and social components—is leading the way toward a goal of 100% student engagement.
Your support provides valuable resources to our students by helping to:
- Expand our recreational programming
- Provide scholarships and advanced learning opportunities
- Recognize student success and achievements
- Enable student staff development and career training
- Build upon the student experience in our student-run sports programs
Please consider making a tax-deductible gift through one of our many opportunities at Campus Recreation.