New! Rec Rewards
Reward Yourself This Semester!
Increase your overall wellness with programs and services available through Campus Recreation. With a RecRewards scorecard, track your completed programs throughout the Spring Semester and earn your way to free stuff.
The 4 Steps:
1. Get a RecRewards scorecard from any staff member
2. Complete 4 programs/services listed on the scorecard for a t-shirt OR complete a total of 6 programs/services for a Campus Rec swag bag including a t-shirt.
3. Fill out your name and email address on the back of the scorecard.
4. Submit your completed RecRewards scorecard to the Business Office (2nd floor in the Rec Center) during normal business hours, 8a-5p, Monday through Friday.
INTEGRATING The 8 Dimensions of Wellness INTO YOUR LIFE:
To obtain holistic well-being, Campus Rec focuses on the eight, interconnecting and equally important, dimensions of wellness. Complete wellness can help diminish stress, mitigate illness, and establish positive feelings, valuable interactions, and happiness. Below are examples of activities that fall under each of these dimensions.
- INTELLECTUAL: Learning a new activity such as salsa dancing
- SOCIAL: Attending a club sport event with friends
- EMOTIONAL: Taking time to write a letter to friend you haven’t talked to in a while
- OCCUPATIONAL: Finding satisfaction and worth in what you do day to day
- ENVIRONMENTAL: Get outside and take a hike!
- SPIRITUAL: Attend a mindful eating workshop
- FINANCIAL: Attend the Financial Fitness Fair
- PHYSICAL: Play on an intramural team