All intramural participants will be required to create an account on IMLeagues.com.
To create an IMLeagues account:
**Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the bottom right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to www.imleagues.com and click Create Account
- Enter your information, and use your School email (@email.arizona.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
HOW TO CREATE A TEAM
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click on the University of Arizona logo at the top banner of the page.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, CoRec, Greek, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 7:30pm, Monday 9:30pm, etc.). Click the green “Register / Signup” button and then the “Create Team” button to create your team in that division.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Release of Liability Form and click the Accept button.
- Create your team name and select a logo if you like. (Team names and logos must be appropriate and will be changed if deemed unnecessary.)
- If you leave the Auto-Accept Members option to no, then you will receive a message telling you that someone is trying to join your team. If the option is changed to yes, then anyone can join your team.
- the phone number that you enter will allow us to contact you for updates on game changes/cancellations.
HOW TO JOIN A TEAM
Joining a team with your friends: There are 3 ways you can join a team that your friend created:
- Accepting a request from the captain to join their
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and clicking the green “Join Team” button. This will send a message to the captain, who then has to go in and accept your request.
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing their team, and requesting to join
Join a free agent team
- Select your sport that you want to participate in
- Look for the Free Agent division
- Select the green “Join Team” option
- Read and accept the University of Arizona Release of Liability form
- Select the blue “Send Request” option
- After that, there will be a red "Payment Required!" button to click on. Follow the payment instructions to purchase your pass if you haven't done so already.
- You will be contacted from that point with more details