Are you an outdoor top-roper who has always wanted to give sport climbing a try? Maybe you're an avid gym-climber who wants to learn to pass their lead test? This program is for you! Through a series of three workshops and one trip, you'll hone your outdoor sport climbing ability and learn valuable safety skills like bolt assessment, anchor building, and lead belaying. On the trip you'll get the opportunity to demonstrate what you've learned on an overnight climbing and camping trip in Cochise Stronghold! This workshop series is ideal for intermediate climbers looking to make the transition to sport climbing outdoors.
- October 10th, 2023: 6-8pm
- October 17th, 2023: 6-8pm
- October 24th, 2023: 6-8pm
- October 28th-29th, 2023: all day
- Prior experience top rope climbing
- Workshop attendance is mandatory to attend trip
- All group equipment, transportation, and food is included. Personal gear such as clothing and footwear is not (climbing shoes provided).
- Exertion Level: Moderate
There are currently no session to display. Check back later for new sessions.