- The most productive people work 52 minutes, then break for 17 minutes!
- Physical movement keeps us from being mentally stagnant!
- Recess reduces stress!
Come find us this spring semester to...
- Take a 5-10 minute break from your day and participate in a variety of free and easy activities provided by Campus Recreation!
- Learn about the North District Wellness & Rec Center (opening August 2019)
- Get updated on Campus Rec programs and happenings!
- Giveaways and Raffles!
- First 10 people to visit us at Rec Recess will score one of these awesome Shirts or Tanks:
Find us on the north end of campus:
February 5 (TUES)
|10:30AM to 12:30PM||Drachman Hall|
|February 14 (THURS)||12:30PM to 2:30PM||
|February 21 (THURS)||12:30PM to 2:30PM||Eller|
|March 12 (TUES)||12:30PM to 2:30PM||Drachman Hall|
|March 20 (WED)||12:30PM to 2:30PM||College of Law|
|March 26 (TUES)||10:30AM to 12:30PM||
Questions? Please Contact:
Campus Rec Outreach Department