Did you just start school here or transfer from another school? Not have enough people to create your own team? Are you looking to find friends that like some of the same sports as you? Do you just want to try a new sport to see what all the fuss is about it?
If you answered "Yes" to any of these questions then we have the perfect team for you. Join one of our free agent teams available for every sport. It is a great opportunity to get involved, meet new people, and try something new. The instructions for how to join a free agent team are listed below. If you have any questions call us at 520-621-8708.
- Create your account on IMLeagues.com/Arizona using your University of Arizona issued email address
- Select your sport that you want to participate in
- Look for the Free Agent division
- Select the green “Join Team” option
- Read and accept the University of Arizona Release of Liability form
- Select the blue “Send Request” option
- After that, there will be a red "Payment Required!" button to click on. Follow the payment instructions to purchase your pass if you haven't done so already.
- You will be contacted from that point with more details
Yes! If you sign up as a free agent and have another free agent you'd like to be placed with, email our office (email@example.com) to let us know and we can try our best to keep you on the same team!
Yes, Free Agents are subject to the same requirements as participants who sign up on teams. You can purchase either a season pass or semester pass.
Our office will do our absolute best to get you placed on an appropriate team that suits your playing abilities and time preference. Unfortunately, sometimes there are not enough free agents to place together, or no teams accepting free agents in your desired time slot. If that is the case we will work with all free agents to find a solution that works for them!