What are the Campus Recreation Value Awards?
Each month Campus Recreation nominates 1-2 student employees who BEST exemplify one or more of the department's values. Recipients of this award are decided on nominations from co-workers, supervisors, professional staff, and patrons of Campus Recreation, along with a monthly review session from professional staff members.
Student employees who receive this monthly award will be recognized:
- On the "Employee Spotlight" board
- Campus Rec Employee Newsletter
- End of the Year Celebration
- Nominated for the Juliette Moore Scholarship
- Invited to a luncheon with the Campus Recreation Director
Campus Recreation Values Include:
- RESPECT - Behaves in an appropriate manner towards customers and peers, uses professional language at all times, and arrives ready to work and on time to shifts.
- INTEGRITY - Reliable, demonstrates ethical practices and takes ownership of a role as a Campus Rec team member.
- PROFESSIONALISM - Arrive to work clean, neat, wearing appropriate attire and ready to be positive and productive. Works for the greater needs of the department.
- COMMUNITY - Positively contributes to the team, demonstrates job proficiency, is knowledgeable about the department, programs and services and interacts well with others.
- INNOVATION - Is solution focused, creative, willing to try new ideas, flexible and willing to set the standard