Welcome to Aquatics!
Dive in. Make a splash. It's time to get wet. SouthREC's outdoor pool and pool deck are the place to be. Take advantage of our youth and adult swim lessons; American Red Cross certifications in lifeguarding, CPR and First Aid; or better yet, get in some laps.
Come to have fun. The pool is home to Campus REC's club sport water polo, synchronized swimming and TriCats; plus you can join an intramural pool basketball team, try your hand (or feet) at log rolling, get SCUBA certified, do some slack lining, attend a "dive-in" movie or just lounge around on the pool deck.
Group and private lessons available for all ages, experiences and skill levels.
- Olympic-sized: 50 meters x 25 yards
- Open: year round
- Water temperature range: 81 to 85℉
- Set up (standard): short course
- 25-yard lanes
- North/South orientation
- Depth 5 to 10 ft
- Set up (nonstandard): long course
- 50-meter lanes
- East/West orientation
- Depth 4 to 10 ft
Pool & Pool Deck Features
- Shallow-end leisure area with basketball hoop
- Swim equipment available free of charge
- Lounge chairs
- Covered sitting areas
- 2 aquatic lifts (lane 1 and shallow end access points)
- Built-in stairs with handrails in the shallow end
- 5 built-in vertical ladders
- Zero-depth gutter surrounding the perimeter
Connect with us:
Call: (520) 621-8719
Visit: SouthREC - Room 116/112