The Hall of History is located on the 1st floor of the Student Recreation Center, to the right of the locker rooms. It is a timeline that depicts the story of Campus Recreation, from its earliest beginnings up to the early 21st century.
This on-going project that will be updated every 10 years to showcase the milestones of the previous decade.
M-R 6a-10p | F 6a-9p | Sa 8a-8p | Su 11a-10p
- Wide open space in a low traffic hallway
- No furniture in front of displays
- Timeline with pertinent milestones highlighted
- Two wall stations (one high and one low) with Campus Rec website access
- Trophy case showcasing sports memorabilia and awards