Arizona Disc Golf is a Club Sport open to players of all skill levels. We play biweekly casual group rounds open to everyone on the team – a great way for new players to get involved! We play in and host up to three regional events in the fall and participate in a qualifier event in the spring with hopes to attend College Disc Golf Nationals in April. The competitive teams practice on Tues/Fri from 5:00PM-7:00PM. Friday practices are also tag rounds open to competitive players and those looking for more competition within the club.
Anyone with an interest in disc golf is welcome to join regardless of their background in the sport!
Tryouts: The University of Arizona Disc Golf program hosts tryouts the week of September 4-10. Players are required to play four rounds (2 rounds at Rillito Disc Golf course, 2 rounds at Santa Cruz River Park) with a partner and score them. Players must score their rounds on UDisc and submit them to a member of the executive board.
If interested, please reach out to one of the officers listed in the club contacts!
- Club Contact Email: email@example.com
- President: Hunter Thorup (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President: Jeffery Greenfield (email@example.com)
- Treasurer: Michael Lane (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Secretary: William Stubbs (email@example.com)
- Social Media: Kobee Austria
- Safety Officer: Matthew Greenfield