Purchasing a Player Pass
UPDATE: Intramural Sports are offered at a discounted rate for the spring 2021 semester! Semester passes are available for just $20, or you can pay as little as $5 for our virtual offerings only. To register and to see our updated offerings, visit www.IMLeagues.com/Arizona.
Passes may be purchased by clicking the tiles below for our website or via IMLeagues. You may also purchase your pass at the front desk of the Rec Center. For any questions, you can contact us at email@example.com.
In order to participate in Intramural Sports, participants must purchase a player pass. You can either purchase a season pass that provides access to all sports offered during a specific season (ex. Season A), or you can save a little bit of money and purchase a full semester pass (which grants access to both season's offered in that semester).
Passes can be purchased directly on IMLeagues using a credit card (recommended), or on our Campus Rec Website. Please be aware that any passes purchased through the Campus Rec Website need to manually apply to your IMleagues account, which can take up to 24 hours.
Once you have purchased a pass, you are able to create and join teams - see below for instructions if needed!
Creating Your IMLeagues Account
- Go to IMLeagues and click Create Account
- Enter your information, and use your School email (@email.arizona.edu) and submit.
- If you do not have an Arizona email, please contact our office further assistance.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
Creating an Intramural Team
Teams can be created as soon as registration for that particular sport opens, up until the registration deadline (which is typically the Wednesday prior to sports starting). Team spots are only guaranteed once minimum roster requirements are met, so be sure to invite your friends to join so you can get your first choice of playing time!
- Log in to your IMLeagues account.
- Click on the University of Arizona logo at the top banner of the page.
- The current sport offerings will be displayed - click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Recreational, Competitive, CoRec, Greek, etc.)
- Choose the division you’d like to play in (Monday 7:30 pm, Monday 9:30 pm, etc.). Click the green “Register / Signup” button and then the “Create Team” button to create your team in that division.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Release of Liability Form and click the Accept button.
- Create your team name and select a logo if you like. (Team names and logos must be appropriate and will be changed if deemed unnecessary.)
- If you leave the Auto-Accept Members option to no, then you will receive a message telling you that someone is trying to join your team. If the option is changed to yes, then anyone can join your team.
- The phone number that you enter will allow us to contact you for updates on game changes/cancellations.
Joining an Intramural Team
Do you already have a team with your friends to join? Use one of the following options to join the team. Are you looking to join a team as a free agent? Check out our Free Agent page for information!
- Accepting a request from the captain to join the team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and clicking the green “Join Team” button. This will send a message to the captain, who then has to go in and accept your request.
- Going to the captain’s player card page, viewing their team, and requesting to join