The Rec (Student Recreation Center), home to the Department of Campus Recreation, is located at the corner of E. 6th Street and Highland Avenue. This community center hub for the main campus at the University of Arizona provides UA students and patrons access to state-of-the-art facilities and programming/services in six main areas: Fitness/Wellness, Sports Programs, Outdoor Rec & the Challenge Course, Aquatics, Activity Classes, and Youth Programs (camps & activities).
- RecSPA with licensed massage therapists
- OSCR Lab with 16 iMacs
- Think Tank with free tutoring services
- Shake Smart with tasty, healthy treats
- Wildcat Threads with the latest UA styles
- Bike Programs (Bike Share, Bike to Work) from Parking & Transportation